A flexible investment-linked plan that protects and grow your wealth so that you can keep up with changing times.
While accumulating wealth is key to reaching your financial goals, keeping it safeguarded is essential to ensure financial security for you and your loved ones in times of need.
PRUVantage Assure allows you to invest and protect your wealth at the same time. Weather through unexpected life events without compromising your lifestyle and the success you have achieved with this flexible investment-linked plan.
Its Wealth Assure feature locks in coverage1 at the highest point of your policy value2, protecting you from market downturns in the event of death or accidental disability3. With your wealth secured, you can focus on maximising new opportunities to grow your wealth with our suite of curated PRULink funds.
Don’t let unexpected changes hold you back. Choose PRUVantage Assure, a plan made for change.
* Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at www.prudential.com.sg/investandinsure.
1. We pay the highest of:
(a) the Sum Assured;
(b) the Wealth Assure Value; or
(c) the account value from the Initial Investment Account
plus the account value from the Additional Investment Account, less any outstanding amount payable and withdrawals.
2. Refers to the account value of the Initial Investment Account, adjusted for changes in the benefits or partial withdrawals, if any.
3. Coverage ends on the policy anniversary before the Life Assured turns 70.
4. Administration charge and payment duration varies for Single and Regular Premium policy.
5. Computed based on the latest Initial Investment Account value.
6. Only allowed after 2 years from policy inception.
7. Does not apply to top-ups and supplementary benefits. 3% yearly increase is based on simple interest and will stop at 160% of the total premiums paid, adjusted for changes in benefits and partial withdrawals, if any.
8. You can reduce Sum Assured and/or Wealth Assure Value after 8 years for Single Premium policy or after admin charge period for Regular Premium policy from the cover start date and cannot be lower than 125% of total premiums paid (less any withdrawals from the Initial Investment Account).
9. Exclude premiums paid for supplementary benefits and top-ups, if any.
10. Welcome Bonus only applies to Regular Premium policy and the computation will vary based on your selected premium payment term.
11. Crisis Waiver III waives the future premiums of the covered benefits up to the end of premium term or age 85, whichever is earlier.
12. After the end of the Early Stage Premium Waiver Period, premium payment for the covered benefits will resume, but the premiums for the Early Stage Crisis Waiver will continue to be waived.
13. The second claim will waive the premium for another 5 years. This is provided the second claim is not for the same Medical Condition as the first claim, and it does not fall within the same category of the first Early Stage Medical Condition.
14. If there was a successful claim under Early Stage Medical Conditions, the Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions Benefit only waives 5 years of future premiums.
15. Total and Permanent Disability coverage is up to the policy anniversary on which the person covered under Payer Security Plus turns 65 years old.
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
PRUVantage Assure is an Investment-Linked Plan (ILP) which invests in ILP sub-fund(s). Investment products are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The performance of the ILP sub-fund(s) is not guaranteed and the value of the units and the income accruing to the units (if any) may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
A product summary and product highlights sheet(s) relating to the ILP sub-fund(s) are available and may be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant. A potential investor should read the product summary and product highlights sheet(s) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund(s).
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience.
This website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policy document that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites(www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 3 August 2021.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.